Let’s think deeper in regards to your keyword before you place your next paid ad.
The last time you heard about them was probably in your grade school. In case you need a refresher: A synonym is a word that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase. And believe it or not… synonyms can help you get more clicks and sales.
Why? Because when you talk about your product in different ways, you attract a wider buyer base. For example, users might search for a webcam with terms like “streaming camera,” “e-meeting camera,” or “Zoom camera.”
The same goes for chatbots. Users might search for them using terms like “conversational AI chatbot,” “customer support automation,” “omnichannel engagement platform,” and so on. Same product. Different use cases. By finding and targeting new product synonyms, you can unlock new selling angles for your products.
For your SEO strategy, this means that you can target more relevant keywords to improve your rankings. It’s a powerful way to expand brand awareness while compounding hundreds of thousands of monthly searches from different keywords.
My I also suggests a six-step process for finding product synonyms:
- Understand the different use cases for your product.
- Benchmark your competitors.
- Study the language of your audience.
- Review “People Also Ask” and related searches.
- Research keywords.
- Differentiate keyword placement basement on your site structure.
- Follow this process if you want to target new audiences and raise your search engine results page position. And if you want more details, check out Adriana’s blog post.
If you need help, reach out to the team at Peerly.biz. They’re more than capable of helping you overcome costly oversights in your paid ad media buying.